Thursday, December 3, 2009

set thee mood: INSPiRED. *

I am feeling super inspired right now. While rummaging through the endless bin of the cyber world, I stumbled upon the profiles/blogspots/youtubes of a couple of my peers. Each of them have honed a craft and are sharing it with the world. And those crafts just so happen to be in the field I love oh so much... MUSIC!! Now check this... They're both younger than me. Yet, inspiration is inspiration no matter the source, and they both inspire me. They inspire me to take my hobbies to the next level and share them with the world. They inspire me to teach myself the things I've always wanted to learn: web design, constructing my fashion designs, and producing beats. December just began and I want to use this month as a month of creation. I've abandoned quite a few of my hobbies: art, fashion sketches, songwriting, wasting my imagination and mind on unimportant things. Time to get back into the swing of things and have those creative juices flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment