Monday, December 7, 2009

Y O U

intrigue me. I don't really know you, but I've seen you. I've created the qualities I imagine you bearing. Constructed the personality I think you'd have. All that I've pieced together holds a beautiful image. I don't really know you, but I wish I did.


You intrigue me. I think there's so much more to you than what meets the eye, one of a kind. Someone like I. I don't really know you, yet I think about you a lot. I picture you being someone I could vibe with. Someone to confide in. For some reason, I feel we could have great potential. I don't really know you, but I want to.

1 comment:

  1. i love this. it captures the breathless promise of a new attraction... while also making us think about the extent to which the one(s) we are attracted to are really the constructions of our own minds... but hey... maybe that's just one of the mysteries of love. ;)

    ReplyDelete