Friday, October 30, 2009

cup of `TEA.

Sitting here with a hot cup of tea...

He gives me reason
To feed in--
to this feeling he gave me.
How he discreetly managed to have me fall into that ditch
You know... that ditch of love.

So here's my cup.
Take it before it overfloweth.
For just 1 spilled drop, he would surely take notice.
The way he noted: SPILLED CONTENT IS THE BEST MESS TO CLEAN--
Simply means you had THAT much love for me.
This is my cup of tea, and love it is indeed.

So stir...
Stir with your strong, calloused hands...
Stir emotions to quell the fire in my soul.
See if you can have me in moments both hot and cold.
Different degrees of my tea for your tongue to enjoy.

So enjoy.

But don't forget to add a few sugar packets.
At times, I'm not so sweet;
I come with a couple of bad habits.
But my cup sits, awaiting your claim.
Go and have at it.

I come with a cup of tea, and wanted you to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment