Wednesday, October 28, 2009

freshout thee stove; HEAT. -- 10.28

NEW MUSIC!!


I see you Dondria!! But I need your own record to come out. Been waiting long enough.
Pleasure P ft. Dondria- Under --remix [<< clicketh.]

Wayne decided to give us more of what he's truly good at. Some good ol' freestyles. His mixtape No Ceilings has just come out, but I'll hold off on the downloading myself b/c I have a STRONG feeling I'll be disappointed. He needs to sharpen his flow up. I need those crafty, ingenious lines he came with on the Drought 3. But be the judge for yourself.
Lil' Wayne- No Ceilings mixtape [<< clicketh.]

Plies has a new one out. Production by Polow da Don, & Miss Keri baby on the hook.
Plies ft. Keri Hilson- Medicine [<< clicketh.]

Lupe's back!!
Lupe Fiasco- Turnt Up freestyle [<< clicketh.]

Timbo's working on the sequel to Shock Value.
Timbaland ft. Drake- Say Something [<< clicketh.]

I love how Ryan Leslie [who is truly talented] is bringing real music back. & by real music, I mean the feel and instrumentation. I'm so tired of these generic sounds. I wanna hear flutes, horns, piano keys, drums, harmonicas, cymbals, acoustic guitars. Something symphonic that makes me want to move as soon as I hear it.
Ryan Leslie- To the Top [<< clicketh.]

I was put on this by Claire like last month, but I'm listening to it now & I wanna "plug" it.
Consequence ft. Kanye West & John Legend- Whatever U Want [<< clicketh.]

No comments:

Post a Comment