Sunday, November 1, 2009

freshout thee stove; HEAT. -- 11.01

New Heat!!

I'm liking this one from the No Ceilings mixtape. Really laidback, something to cruise to once that sun has set.
Lil' Wayne- Single [<< clicketh.]

Nice one by Wale.
Wale ft. Melanie Fiona & J. Cole- Beautiful Bliss [<< clicketh.]

Hot one by Usher. Hope he's really back to redeem himself from the failure "Here I Stand" turned out to be.
Usher- Daddy's Home [<< clicketh.]

Classic Luda.
Ludacris ft. Shawnna- How Low [<< clicketh.]

Rihanna's back. I like this song for some reason, even though I'm trying to persuade myself not to.
Rihanna- Wait Your Turn [Wait Is Ova] [<< clicketh.]

By the way, the official mixtape has dropped for No Ceilings. The link I had before was missing a few songs. Here is the whole mixtape.
Lil' Wayne- No Ceilings mixtape [Official] [<< clicketh.]

No comments:

Post a Comment